Already, the fact that the great cowperwood is my guardian has gotten around . 事实上,伟大的柯帕乌就是我的保护人,早在这里传遍了。
My first officer has got your sword throughout his vitals, and passed without speech . 我的大副被你的宝剑刺中要害,没说一句话就死去了。
You can come to my sister's box, she has got some smart girl friends with her . 你上我妹妹的包厢里去得了。她和几个风度翩翩的女朋友在一起。
I do declare that pudding is bewitched. an evil spirit has got into it, and it's good for nothing . 这布丁准是闹鬼了。妖精钻到这布丁里了,还要它做什么。
Any corporate chairman who appears in his company's ads has got to be on an ego trip . 任何一家公司的董事长亲自出马担任电视广告片的主角,一定是一位很想出风头的人。
If, unfortunately, the fly has got caught in the net, the spider can come forth and talk business upon its own terms . 倘使不幸,苍蝇撞着了蛛网,蜘蛛就会出来依据自己的条件谈正经事了。
Well, when a man's hated as much as that, it stands to reason, don't it, miss hilma, that the few friends he has got he wants to keep ? 啊,一个人这样受人痛恨,那么就情理上讲,他一定希望保持他仅有的那几个朋友,对不,希尔玛小姐?
You must be joking ; she / he has got to be joking 认为某人的话不可信或荒唐时说。
He has got used to taking exercise in the morning 他已经养成了早晨锻炼的习惯。
Sauvage has got some kind of laboratory set up here 萨文奇居然在这里设有实验室